The Concurrent Degree Option allows students to explore two different fields of study and maximize their creativity. Our students have been able to work on very interesting projects at the intersection of their two majors. Some of these projects are highlighted below.
- Anna Warfield is a Fine Arts and Communication student. She speaks here about how her art informs how she approaches communication, while her communication informs how she approaches art.
- Emma Regnier is a Fine Arts and Environmental Science and Sustainability student. She speaks here about how she merges her interests in art and science through scientific illustration.
- Yuxi Xiao is a Fine Arts and Plant Sciences student, and here talks about her current project, Arts of the Present, which questions contemporary art and the art world.
- Colin Budd is a Fine Arts and Information Sciences student and here he speaks about one of his personal favorite project, email@example.com, which symbolically displays current weather conditions.
- Patrick Braga is an Urban and Regional Studies and Music student. Here he speaks about how music improvisation has influenced how he understands planning practice and architectural history.
- Pauline Shongov is a Fine Arts and Cognitive Semiotics of Film students. Here she speaks about how cinema can be considered an image language that engages the audience in a visual and structural way.